Genre: Kids / Youth
Duration: 8episodes x 30 mins
Territory/Rights available: Worldwide
Formats Available: Yes
Show Format: HD
Produced by: The Moving Visuals Co.
Client: Okto Channel (Singapore Terrestrial)
The First 6 Episodes – Training
In the first 6 episodes, the 2 teams of kids will go through intensive training and challenges in 6 different VWOs. They will focus on specific skills that will help them in their final fundraising challenge. These skills reflect real-world requirements to be effective social workers. The 6 skills include:
- Selling an Idea (Pitching to corporate clients) – SAVH
- Teamwork – Nature Society
- Spreading a Message (Advertising) – MDAS
- Planning an Event (Event organisation & management) — Charis
- Managing Money (Cost management & budgeting) – Food Bank
- Being the Boss (Human resource management) — Daybreak
1 team of kids wins the challenge every week, winning points toward a cumulative score!
The Last 2 Episodes – Finale
Over Episodes 7 & 8, the kids create and execute a business plan aimed toward raising funds for the 6 VWOs who have hosted them throughout the series. After the Finale, the total scores are tabulated, and the team with more points is Singapore’s next Social Warriors!