Genre: Kids, Youth, Reality/Arts Info-Ed
Duration: 52 eps x 30 minutes
Territory/Rights Available: Worldwide (except Singapore Terrestrial)
Formats Available: Yes
Show Format: HD
Produced By: Hoods Inc. Productions
Client: Mediacorp okto (Singapore Terrestrial)
- Arts based sketch: this new sketch introduction is a presentation of the featured art form of the week.
- Sneak Peek: Giving the audience a sneak peek into the art form and a teaser for the rest of the episode; Example–for an episode on ballet, the hosts will be in a ‘So You Think You Can Dance’
- Q&A session where the hosts and Challengers ask the Mentor questions about their craft, upcoming performances/exhibitions and what more can be done to get the youth involved in that art form.
- Mentors Challenge: Mentor then mentions the main steps for the art form, and for the revamp, they will also show those steps, to make it perfectly clear what each step entails. The teams will also be given a one minute lifeline, where they can call the Mentor for help at any point during their rehearsal. But it’s only one minute worth of help, so they’d better make it count.
- Takeaway Lessons: Once the art work is done / performance is complete, the Mentor announces his/her decision and explains what they did well, what they did badly, how to improve etc